Tuesday, November 24, 2009

*taptaptap* Is this thing on???

Ok, this is a test, only a test....to see if I can manage my time wisely to produce my very own blog.
"WTF are you going to blog about?" may be the first question you have. Well, as my blog's name suggests....Yesterday's Nail!!
What do I consider to be Yesterday's Nail? Anything that is from this year's holiday collections and older. I have so many untried polishes right now that I know I will never get around to using them. I would like to devote my blogging efforts to posting about polishes of yesterday. I will not be posting about new collections or the latest trends but rather, older polishes I have in my collection. I will probably do a few Konads if I get up the nerve as well as maybe some themed manis...Christmas is here so I'll probably start off with holiday colors.
Please be patient with me as I figure this all out. I don't know if there is another blog like my vision out there right now. If there is, I apologize in advance. I'm just here for the fun...oh, and the free drinks too!
:o)
tjoyu

No comments:

Post a Comment