Saturday, December 4, 2010

ORLY Mistletoe


Old, ORLY holiday. Anyone know when this was released? This is in one of ginormous bottles that old ORLY's used to come in...remember those?

This is 3 coats. The polish was very thin...and brush strokey because it is basically a frost with glitter. The color is beautiful but the finish is just ok. The glitter gets sucked into the fromst unfortunately and loses it's sparkle. All that considered, I still love it...but only for the holidays!!

Have a great weekend!

If you are interested, I am still running my blog sale HERE .  I have also added a sale tab towards the top of my page which I plan to update regularly.  And lastly, I am a member of MakeupAlley under the member name tjoyu where I keep an active (though not always exciting) swap list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment