Friday, January 7, 2011

Milani Red Dazzle and updated blog sale!

Happy Friday everyone!! 

First off, for anyone interested, I have added a few things to my ongoing blog sale.  I will also be adding things throughout the weekend when I get time. 

On to the polish! 

This is Milani Red Dazzle from the newer One Coat glitter collection.



Ok, I really love these glitters.  They really can be opaque in 1 coat if applied carefully but usually need 2 coats to look amazing.  Here comes the "but"....But, I hated this color on me!!  For some reason it made my hands look dirty.  It actually looks decent in the picture but IRL, I did not like it.  The application and wear on this was good.  The depth of the glitter was amazing.  It just made me look dirty and I couldn't get over it!

Cheers to the weekend!!  Have a safe one!

3 comments: