Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New post for the New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone!  With all the holiday craziness I have really neglected my blog these past few weeks.  Now that the holidays are over I am hoping to get back to a regular schedule again!

I am sporting some new shorties again.  I kept filing everytime I changed my mani and this is where I have stopped.  I have noticed that with my new involvement with roller derby, this length is perfect.  I may let them grow out just a touch in the new week but we'll see.

On to my Yesterday's Nail!



This is an older Calvin Klein from maybe 2 years ago?  It's called Emerald Green...ingenious!!  Jokes aside, this is a gorgeous polish.  IRL it is a touch darker than this photo shows.  It also has amazing shimmer in it that you can see pretty well in the photo.  In the sun, it is WHOA!!!  It has little blue shimmers in it as well!  Application was very nice on this but it was a bit thin.  This is 3 coats.  I really wish CK continued making polishes because this one rocks!!

3 comments:

  1. oh man, I think you just chose my NOTN :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I don't know why I was "saving" this one! This is definitely going into the "grab 1st in a fire" drawer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite greens EVER! And you made it look all that more amazing! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete