Friday, March 25, 2011

Catherine Arley 803



This is going to be a bit quick and to the point!

Catherine Arley 803.  Very pretty, lime green holo!  I have worn about 3 of my 12 CA's and I have not been diasppointed in any of them yet! 

This is 3 coats with my usual base coats.  For the top coat I used Sally Hansen Inta-Dri Clearly Quick.  I have found this is a really good top coat for holos.  Not only does it dry quickly but it does not dull the holo effect like most quick dry top coats do.

Happy Friday and have a safe weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks! It's such a nice spring color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CA polishes are all over nail polish blogs lately! And I don't own any of them yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIBA!!! Get some! They are reasonably priced and obviously gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this colour is brilliant =) Btw where did you buy this from? I've been looking for them everywhere and can't seem to find any place that ships them to the uk! =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sara! I bought these online at www.beautycosmetic.biz

    I don't know if they ship to the UK though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how did you calculate the shipping cost as its in that language. i want to buy but couldnt work out the costs.
      ?? about uk think ppl have ordered but questioned communication relating to costs.order

      Delete
    2. There should be a tab at the top of their page to translate to certain languages...this may help to figure out shipping costs. I also believe they can convert the currency on their site. If not, you can use any currency converter to see what your shipping costs will be. I have never had a problem with ordering from www.beautycosmetic.biz

      Delete