Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Color Club Oh Naturale

I was feeling peachy and this fit the bill perfectly!!



Milky, pale peach with a jelly texture. 

My only problem with this polish was it was a patchy and streaky and kind of a nightmare to apply!  This is 3 coats and still had a few streaky/patchy spots.  In the end, I loved the color so much I forgave the application issues. 

This was released with the Pardon My French collection.  I was lucky to find a boxed set at my local Ross Dress For Less.  The only thing about the bottle itself is the cap is different than if you buy a single polish.  The cap is smooth and does not have the flower shaped, raised emblem on the top of the cap like all my other Color Clubs.  This has been the case for all the Color Club sets I have found at Ross.  Aside from that, the polish is fine.

Tune in for what I topped this with to jazz it up for a second day mani!!

Have a great end to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment