Saturday, April 2, 2011

Zoya Valerie and Lo

Good Morning!  Happy Saturday and yay to getting to sleep in! 

I was going through my photobucket and noticed I had a few photos I hadn't edited or uploaded.  What an easy way to get a post in and show a couple of colors I haven't yet!

 

Zoya Valerie.  This photo does not show this polish's gorgeousness at all!  And to top it off, my photo has a slight blur to it...not as crisp as my photos usually are.  Anyhow, this is 2 coats.  The base color is a darkened purple/plum color.  This has a fleck finish and the fleck have a slight gold cast to it.  You can really see the halo of gold in the bottle...but not in this photo unfortunately =/  This applied extremely smooth and even with 2 coats.

 

Zoya Lo.  This one is bright it freaked my camera out a little!  It is not quite a neon and did not dry with a matte cast like most neons do.  Rather it is a very, very, very bright pink but it also has a slight dusty cast to it which keeps it from being too obnoxious!  This was another one that applied so nicely.  2 coats, both went on extremely easy and even.  This photo is actually without a top coat yet.  I was pleasantly surprised by the shininess of it without a top coat

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. These two are really pretty! Valerie is something I would definitely get myself. Lo is just really really cute, one that I would ask for my birthday (: But I've never tried a Zoya polish in my life! ):

    ReplyDelete