Sunday, April 10, 2011

DL Lady Sings The Blues

Happy Sunday!!  I have a had a great weekend and am looking forward to a really good week!

I have been sitting on this post for a few days because I really did not know what to say about this polish that I haven't said about other polishes.  I never realized how difficult writing new post were until I started doing them!  For those bloggers that have been doing this for awhile...word up!



This is DL Lady Sings The Blues.  It came in a trio which was a Nordstrom's exclusive around Christmas time I believe.  The other 2 colors in the trio are Razzle Dazzle (a raspberry jelly with dark pink glitter) and Some Enchanted Evening (a salmon pink glitter in a clear base).  I have not tried the other 2 colors from this set yet but they are very pretty too!


Heres another shot just for the fun of it!!

This is 3 very thin coats with the usual base/top coat combo.  This wore decently but  I did get some tip wear within 24 hours.  I really love these jelly/glitter combos that DL has put out...well, with the exception of Funky Chunky!!

Have a wonderful week!!

3 comments:

  1. It looks lovely! I actually bought this only a few days ago. Can't wait for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this and across the universe..similar but still very different love love loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!
    LStB is so very pretty! It is similar to AtU but since the base color is different it is definitely worth owning both!
    Kaz: You'll love it!! A great rendition of a "stary night" polish!

    ReplyDelete