Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Christian Dior Steel Grey



Here's an oldie...not sure how old though. I found this in a small cosmetics store in Little Tokyo. They had tons of boring pinks, nudes, cremes and reds. All super old, dusty CD bottles. This one was the only "different" color. It's a beautiful metallic/frosty grey with a touch of gold shimmer in it. The color is dark and moody and doesn't look silver as the gold shimmer gives just enough of a kick. This polish was very thin but had surprisingly good coverage in 2 coats but not good enough to cover the ugly ridge on my ring finger (this is 3 coats)even with a ridge filler. Other than that, a very nice polish overall! I have not bought any CD polishes other than this (and a few other in the same bottle style I got with this one) so I really can't compare this to a current CD release as far as the formula goes.
Hope you are all having a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment