Monday, November 22, 2010

Big ol' blog sale!! Some prices reduced, new makeup items added!! 11/30

As the holidays approach...I start to panic because I hate shopping!! I always tend to sock away a little extra money so I can buy my son and DF a little surprise. Unfortunately, with the economy being what it is these days, I realized I did not save as much as I wanted this year. I never thought to have a sale so close to the holidays because the post office is always a mess after Thanskgiving until the New Year passes. I am willing to make the exception this year because, heck...what is Christmas with a little surprise under the tree?

Please have a look. If you are interested in anything please send your request to yesterdaysnail@gmail.com

All prices are firm. I accept paypal payments ONLY (once we finalize a sale I will send you my PP address) I would like to enforce a $10 minimum but I am willing to make exceptions. US shipping is $2 for the first bottle, $0.50 each additional or I can do a small flat rate box/envelope if it goes over $5.50. DC is extra. $0.80 on all packages except flat rate...which costs $0.70. International shipping is availabe and I will give you a rate prior to finalizing according to the USPS website. I am not interested in swapping for anything at this time from this sale. If you would like photos of anything, please ask. I haven't had time to photograph anything so it will be on a as needed basis.
All items are not used unless otherwise specified. I have a non smoking home but I do have 4 small dogs...they do not have access to my polish room but you may get a stray hair on packing tape. If something is lined out it means it is paid for already.

Thanks for looking!!



OPI's

You Rock-apulco Red, 1 mani $3
A Little Less COnversation $6
It's Now Or Never $6
Candy Cane Cutie, 2 manis $5
God Save The Queen's Nails $6
Party In My Cabana $4
Back To The Beach Peach $6
Chopsticking To My Story $5
Give Me The Moon $5
Havan'a Chambord 1 mani $5
Conga Line Coral $5
Shorts Story $5
Merry Holidays $7
Red-y To Help $7

China Glaze : All $3ea unless otherwise marked
Up All Night
On The Prowl (white label)
Sour Apple
Breakin'
Blue Hawaiian


Milani: All $3 ea

Glitzty In Denim
One Of A Kind
Dress Maker


Sinful: All $1.50ea
Love Nails
Hot Spot


SH Complete Salon Manicure: $5ea
Lagoon



Finger Paints: All $4 ea
Strawberry Shake
Yellow Bikini
Expressionist Red, 2 manis $2


Nicole Turn Out The Lights $5

AVON: All BNIB, $2 ea
Nude Gold
Golden Rose


Makeup:

Kat Von D Livewire e/s duo, SIB used 2x $7
NYC Chroma Face Glow: Moonstone, used 4x $4
Stila Contour Palette, heavily used, matte cream shade mostly gone, heavy dip in dark contour shade, shimmery highlight shade used gently. $3


:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment