Sunday, November 7, 2010

Keeping it simple...

I have gotten a little behind with editing my NOTD shots lately. I have quite a few things to post but they are not edited and I always get distracted reading other people's amazing blogs instead of working on my own!! Today I spent a little time cleaning up my Photobucket and came across a NOTD that was already edited (YAY!!) but it is such a simple color (BOO!!). I thought I'd go ahead and post it anyways and profess my love!


Wet n Wild Black Creme...the most amazing black creme nail polish for the price! Actually, if this was priced the same as other salon brands I think I would still buy it. It can be opaque in 1 thick, neat coat but I prefer to do 2. The finish is super shiny, even before a top coat. I never get chips with any of the WnW creme colors and this one was no exception.
It had been so long since I wore a straight up black mani...no layering, no stamping, nada. It was a nice break and look so neat and chic!!

Hope you are all enjoying your "extra" hour due to daylight savings time. I know I did!

2 comments:

  1. I hardly ever wear black polish by itself, but I don't know why - it always looks so nice, as it does on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zara! I am the same way...I love the look and don't know why I don't wear it more often :o)

    ReplyDelete