Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Duri Midnight Blues


Duri Midnight Blues
Originally uploaded by tjoyu
Wow! I had kind of forgotten about my flickr account because I have been using Photobucket since last year some time. I can't believe how many crappy pictures I have taken over the years! Bad lighting, dry cuticles, akward bottle positioning and weird nail shapes!! Aside from all the negative, I did find a positive in my flickr photostream...this is Duri Midnight Blues. I love the gold/copper glitter floating around in this one! I don't think I have anything similar to this in my whole stash even now. I really like Duri polishes but only have a small handful of them.

This photo was taken 8/8/09...I can't believe how time flies!! I have lots of editing to do so you may see a few of these random and older photos in the next week or so.

2 comments: