Saturday, November 20, 2010

Brucci Amelia's Amethyst



PURPLE!!! This polish makes me understand why I love purple so much! This has such a gorgeous glow to it. If you look carefully there are tiny red sparkles in there too. This is 2 coats. The picture was taken in direct sun so you can really see the glow and the shimmer. In low light it still has the glow but is a bit deeper purple.
I wish I could tell you where Brucci polish is available...I wish I had it easily available to me! All of my Brucci's have come from friends on the east coast in swaps. I think I have about a dozen colors but I love them all!

4 comments:

  1. This is truly an amazing purple! And it looks very good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! This one really took me by surprise by how gorgeous it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think this is one of the prettiest purples i've ever seen <3

    ReplyDelete