Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Illamasqua Rampage+ChG DV8 konad


Illamasqua Rampage+ChG DV8 konad
Originally uploaded by tjoyu
Ok, I know I said I was going to post something super amazing that I got in the mail BUT, I unfortunately had a bit of a fail and had to redo it this evening. I want to have some sun tomorrow to take proper pictures so I will have to put it off for 1 more day.
Instead, I have a Konad design I did a few months back. The base is Illamasqua Rampage. This is definitely one of my top 10 polishes so far. Dark green jelly and it applied like a dream. The stamp design is done with China Glaze DV8. This was the first photo of a Konad that I took because it was the 1st time I had a stamp come out decent. I still Konad but I am not as brave to take photos as evidence!!
Glad Wednesday has breezed by! Now only 2 more days to get us to the weekend. Anyone have any good Valentine's Day plans?

3 comments:

  1. This manicure is pretty poppin'. I love the holo aspect of it. So amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! I really like the idea of Konad but I am pretty terrible at it still! If you ever get into to Konad-ing, the ChG OMG holo's work really well.

    ReplyDelete