Wednesday, February 17, 2010

OPI DS Exclusive


OPI DS Exclusive
Originally uploaded by tjoyu
Where, oh where did my winter go?!?!
So, today was a little bit cooler than the day before...74 degrees. BOOOOOO!!!! I want my winter back! The only good thing about the weather right now is the sun being out in full force. This, my friend, means I can wear holos with confidence!
Today was a perfect day for an OPI DS. This is DS Exclusive. It's a beautiful deep berry/fuchsia...bordering on purple. The holo DS' are gorgeous and throw a beautiful holo rainbow everytime you move your hand. Again, another very distracting polish.
How is your winter weather? Hopefully where ever you are you are safe and enjoying it!

2 comments:

  1. We are sick of winter, here......just got 4 more inches of snow lat night! I miss my holos, so much!!!! LOL!

    :B
    ~Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some snow but...I don't envy you having to live in it. I'm sure you will really appreciate spring when it gets here!

    ReplyDelete