Saturday, February 13, 2010

Massini Purple Medallion


Massini Purple Medallion
Originally uploaded by tjoyu
Hiyo!! So, it's Valentine's weekend and I am stuck at home with a bit of a headache. Well, maybe not stuck...more like recovering in the comfort of my own home!
This is a mani from last week. This is Massini Purple Medallion (DUH! Like you can't read the label!!) This was pretty smooth to apply and took only 2 coats to be completely opaque and even. It has tons of holo glitter in it but it reads a little red IRL. This is possibly due to the slightly jelly base. Whatever was going on with in didn't affect my love for it! So sparkly and distracting the way a good holo glitter should be!
Hope you are all having a nice weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing color. I love it so much. I have not been able to find any Massini polish. Which is a big bummer :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous, chunky holo glitter! It's even more amazing IRL. I do not have access to Massini here in CA so I have been thankful to be able to swap for this!

    ReplyDelete