Sunday, February 28, 2010

Color Club Pucci-licious



Good morning (or afternoon to some of you)!! I know I usually post about older polishes but I had to make an exception for this one!

This is Color Club Pucci-licious. It is a gorgeous violet purple which borders on being neon. I could not for the life of me take an exact color match photo. It is deeper in tone and a little brighter IRL. This photo, unfortunately, is a little washed out from the bright sun.
This is from one of the new lines that Color Club put out a few weeks ago. I BOUGHT THIS because I love purple and most of the CC's I have I love. CC's always apply very nicely for me. The formula for this was one of those new thick and runny oxymoron hybrids but it was not impossible to work with.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday. I'm ready to relax somemore and enjoy good food today!!

1 comment: